Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading...
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.
Festival Pass for children under 10 years of age is free.
A 4-day Festival Pass for children ages 10 – 14 years of age will cost $50.00.
A 4-day Festival Pass for children ages 14 – 17 years of age will cost $150.00
For everyone over 17 years of age, we have decided that reduced-rate Festival Pass should be based on need and not on age.
The Festival has reduced-rate festival pass subsidy available for the low-income women/families. You are welcome to apply for a rate reduction if you are economically unable to attend without assistance. We ask that you apply for a reduced rate only if you truly can not afford the above prices.
When requesting a reduced-rate ticket, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a reduced-rate ticket and let us know what you can afford to pay and what dates you will be attending the festival.
Requests for reduced-rate tickets need to be received by June 10.
Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door.
On-site Registration Desk Hours:
Thursday: 1:00 pm- 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
Sunday: 8-9 am and 1-2 pm
National Women’s Music Festival Refund Policy
- A full refund will be offered under the following circumstances
- Death in the family
- Loss of job,
- Serious illness of purchaser or immediate family member.
- Refund request made within 10 calendar days of ticket purchase.
- A 50% refund will be made for any requests made after the first 10 days of purchase and up to 61 days prior to the first day of the festival.
- A 25% refund will be made for any requests made between 31 and 60 days prior to the first day of the festival.
- No refund will be made within 30 days prior to the first day of the festival
You can also register via mail at the below address.
Just be sure to let us know your full name, contact information (phone, email, address, etc.), the type of registration you would like and make all checks payable to “Women in the Arts.”
P.O. Box 1427
Indianapolis, IN 46206